Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer Book Trek 2014


Summer Book Trek 2014

This is the first year that I'm entering this challenge and I'm excited for it! This is a challenge to read books by LDS authors during the month of July. It wasn't until I started blogging that I realized how many LDS authors are out there and I love to support them! To learn more about the challenge and join in on the fun, click on the "Summer Book Trek 2014" link above.

So, here's the list of books I'm planning to read (I may be adding to this):

Surviving Hitler by O. Hakan Palm
Diamond  Rings are Deadly Things by Rachelle J. Christensen
Persona non Grata by Stephen Stirling
The Dreamosphere by Laura Stoddard
The Husband Maker by Karey White
Becoming Lady Lockwood by Jennifer Moore
Paris Cravings by Kimberly Montpetit

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY... I am reading Diamond Rings are Deadly Things right now :). I also have Surviving Hitler. What a fun idea. AWESOME! Cannot wait to see what you think about all of them :)

Karlene said...

Great list! I've read Paris Cravings. Cute. Happy reading!

Post a Comment