Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Free Ebooks and Audiobooks 8/7


I didn't find as many free ebooks as I normally do this week but it looks like there are some good ones! You can access them HERE.

I'm so excited that A Cast of Stones by Patrick W. Carr is free all month!! It's book one in The Staff and the Sword series. I recently reviewed his second book, The Hero's Lot and you can read more about that HERE. If you start this series, I highly recommend starting with book 1 since it was confusing to start with book 2. And it's FREE!!

Also, the free audiobook download only has a couple of weeks left! Today is the last day to get Death Cloud by Andrew Lane and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I didn't realize this until I looked at them, but Death Cloud is about young Sherlock Holmes (when he's 14) so if you enjoy Sherlock Holmes, you might want to pick them both up!

Aug 1 – Aug 7, 2013  
Death Cloud by Andrew Lane, read by Dan Weyman (Macmillan Audio)  
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle, read by Ralph Cosham (Blackstone Audio)

Aug 8 – Aug 14, 2013  
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis, read by Katherine Kellgren (Brilliance Audio)  
Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll, read by Miriam Margolyes (Bolinda Audio)

0 comments:

Post a Comment