Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Edenbrooke



I don't know too many people that haven't read Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson, so if you happen to be someone that hasn't, I highly recommend this book!

From Amazon: Marianne Daventry will do anything to escape the boredom of Bath and the amorous attentions of an unwanted suitor. So when an invitation arrives from her twin sister, Cecily, to join her at a sprawling country estate, she jumps at the chance. Thinking she’ll be able to relax and enjoy her beloved English countryside while her sister snags the handsome heir of Edenbrooke, Marianne finds that even the best laid plans can go awry.

From a terrifying run-in with a highwayman to a seemingly harmless flirtation, Marianne finds herself embroiled in an unexpected adventure filled with enough romance and intrigue to keep her mind racing. Will Marianne be able to rein in her traitorous heart, or will a mysterious stranger sweep her off her feet? Fate had something other than a relaxing summer in mind when it sent Marianne to Edenbrooke.


I heard a lot of great things about this book before I read it, so I was hoping I wouldn't be let down, and was glad I wasn't. It caught my interest right away and I couldn't put it down. I have friends that don't normally enjoy books like these and they were pleasantly surprised and gave it good ratings. I know I said in an earlier post that I don't give "fluff" books 5 stars anymore, but here it is:

My Rating: 5 stars





Also, don't forget the free giveaways by Astraea Press. Two free ebooks every day the entire month of February!! That is quite generous. You can go here to get them.



1 comments:

Jinky said...

That would be me! I'll keep my eye out for this.

Post a Comment