Monday, February 4, 2013

Astraea Press

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this freebie yet! I was reminded of it a little while ago and want to share it with all of you. Astraea Press is a publishing company that offers clean books. I have enjoyed every book I have bought (or received for free) from them. Apparently there are some who feel that they aren't 100% clean, but I have not read any of these objectionable books. I give that disclaimer so that you will still do your own homework and only download what you feel comfortable reading. They are generally sweet, clean, fun reads and I enjoy these when life is quite stressful and I just need a break! 

They are giving away two free ebooks every day during February. It's offered through Smashwords and they give instructions to download. If you don't have a device to read on, you can download the books as pdf's and read them on your computer. If they sound at all interesting, you might as well pick them up! Here's the link: http://www.astraeapress.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment